We are always excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to our office. Your initial appointment will consist of a thorough examination and a discussion of potential treatment options. Each individual's orthodontic problem is different and deserves personalized attention. At the initial visit, complimentary photographs and radiographs will be taken. Then, utilizing state of the art patient education software, Dr. Bills will take the time to discuss in great detail whether treatment is necessary and, if so, the duration, benefits, and costs of orthodontic care. We encourage you to ask questions as well, such as:
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
Dr. Bills feels it is important to analyze each patient's specific needs, because in-depth planning leads to superior results and higher patient satisfaction.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Any panoramic X-ray taken within the past six months.
- If you have orthodontic insurance, bring your insurance card. By providing this information at the first visit, we will be able to give you an estimate of your costs.